The Wheel of the Year is an ancient universal symbol which has been used for thousands of years to work in cooperation with the rhythms of Nature. In a world that is rapidly changing and increasingly complex it is crucial to remember who we are, where we are and why we are here. The Wheel of the Year is a powerful tool which can provide us with meaning and orientation. If you want to find out how it works and how to use it for your own benefit, this workshop is for you.
During our time together, you will:
– discover a medicine wheel, that is rooted in the British landscape and the Celtic ancestral tradition.
– familiarise yourself with the Wheel symbol, the shamanic cosmology and correspondences it represents.
– use the Wheel of the Year as a holistic framework, through which you can find orientation and guidance in the inner and outer worlds.
– learn how to open a sacred space for journeying, ritual, healing, creativity and celebration.
– experience a sequence of shamanic drum journeys to activate and deepen your personal relationship with the Wheel of the Year.
“Discover the Wheel of the Year” will take place in a magical forest venue in Forest Row on Saturday the 16th of February from 10 am to 4 pm. The investment for this workshop is £55 and includes a vegan meal and one of my beautiful Wheel of the Year posters, specially designed to lead you deeper into your exploration of the Wheel symbol.
To book a place, please pay in full on or before Friday 15th February via PayPal at PayPal.me/f0restheart
Alternatively, you can message me directly for account details. Venue detailsgiven on booking.
My name is Yannick and I found my spiritual home in the Druidic tradition, a wild and non-dogmatic approach to Celtic shamanism. My intention as the facilitator of this workshop is to pass on some of the tools I use to navigate through life, so they can empower and inspire your journey.