To know the magic word
In fairy stories, secret doors open to those who know the right magical word. Living in the age of information the name of a person can be such a key to open unknown possibilities for our lives. The connection to different traditions and teachers is a big blessing in my life.
On this side I share links to the websites of my friends and teachers, to festivals and workshops:
- Uwe Belz – bushcraft teacher in Germany. Student of bushcraft master Tom Brown Jr.
- Steph Bradley – author and storyteller
- Eden Project – a special botanical garden in Cornwall
- Eli Buren – teacher in the field of emotions, intimacy, relationship, partnership and men’s work
- Philip Carr-Gomm – founder of the Order of Bards Ovates and Druids
- Druid College – workshops fpr modern druidry, conducted by Joanna van der Hoeven and Robin Herne
- Earth Pathways Diary – illustrated calendar for earthbased spirituality
- Danu Forest – shaman of the celtic tradition
- Ghetto Tarot – innovativ Tarot deck with photos shot in an Haitian slum
- Bele Irle – resilience coaching and workshops
- Alistair Langer – coach, marketing, reduction of complexity
- Thomas Schorr-Kon – founder of Trackways bushcraft-school in England. Student of Tom Brown Jr.
- Alice Smeets – photographer and artist
- Spirit of Awen Camp – a camp about earthbased spirituality and crafting
- Wolf-Dieter Storl – cultural anthropologist, teacher in herbal lore, plant medicine and ethnobotany
- Teal Swan – modern healer, spiritual catalyst, teaches about the emotional body and the shadow
- Vipassana – advanced 10-days meditation programme, Vipassana center in Belgium
- Wildheart Gathering – colorful, nature-orientated, family like festival in the south of England
- Paramahansa Yogananda – traditional yogamaster, who brought Kriya-Yoga-Meditation to the West
“Tradition is not the worship of the ash, but the transmission of the flame“